Press & Industry
MONSTER FEST is pleased to welcome visiting industry professionals and media from around the world. Press and industry accreditation for the 2017 festival will open in August 2017.
Please Note: Applications have now closed for MONSTER FEST VII: THE HOMECOMING.
Press & Industry Accreditation is reserved exclusively for film industry professionals, including:
- Local, National and International Media
- Film Funding Agency Representatives
- Film Festival Programmers
- Theatrical Exhibitors
- Sales Agents
- Film Acquisitions and/or distributors
Accreditation comes with the following benefits:
- Access to all screenings and events at the festival
- Access to conferences, networking sessions, cocktails and other activities organized by the festival
- Festival Catalogue
To apply for accreditation, please complete the form below. The Accreditation Office will evaluate all requests. If your application has been successful, you will receive a notification by email. Accreditation passes are strictly personal and must to be collected in person from the MONSTER FEST Accreditation desk, presenting the same ID as used in the accreditation form as well as a copy of the registration confirmation.
Grant Hardie – email@example.com / +61 (0) 400 081 719
For Previous Monster Fest Media Coverage, see HERE >>
Above: Evrim Ersoy interviews filmmaker Goran Spoljaric at the Monster TV news desk, 2016. Photo by Jarret Gahan.