Umbrella To Release CHILD’S PLAY Special Edition On Blu-ray
He’s your friend to the end and he’s headed to Blu-ray from April 6 courtesy of Umbrella Entertainment in a new Special Edition of CHILD’S PLAY, as Volume 17 in the Beyond Genres line.
In addition to the Limited Edition Slipcover (O-ring) with all-new artwork, this release is loaded with Special Features, combining both archival content and extras from Scream Factory’s Region A release.
- Audio Commentary with director Tom Holland; moderated by Nathaniel Thompson (previously not released in Australia)
- Audio commentary with Alex Vincent, Catherine Hicks and Chucky designer Kevin Yagher
- Audio commentary with producer David Kirchner and screenwriter Don Mancini
- Scene specific Chucky commentaries:
The Advantages of Being Chucky
Chucky on Filmmaking
Up Close and Personal with Chucky
- Evil Comes in Small Packages
The Birth of Chucky
Creating the Horror
- Chucky: Building a Nightmare
- A Monster Convention
- Introducing Chucky: The Making of Child’s Play
- Behind-the-Scenes Special Effects Footage
- Vintage featurette (over an hour of original footage)
- Behind-the-Scenes Photo Gallery
- Theatrical Trailer
- TV spot
For early birds, Umbrella are offering an Exclusive Car Air-freshener for those who pre-0rder but hurry as they are capped at 100 pieces.
CHILD’S PLAY Blu-ray Out April 6